Thursday, May 6, 2010

Day 2: I Have Two Powerful Forces Inside Me!

Days Remaining: 89 Days

Last night I slept very late, 2AM. This was contrary to what my Coach told me.

(Shhhh, this is just our little secret.)

My Coach instruction was, "Sleep early and wake up early. This is good for your creativity."

The reason I stayed late last night was because I tried to finish my bi-weekly blog about my God. To read it, go to Daily Snacks for the Soul. My first passion is to spread the Words of my God. For a couple of reasons, I was not able to update it since last week.

Since I couldn't take my morning walk this morning since the sun was already way up in the sky, and it was not fun to take a walk around this time specially that it was still summer, I decided to dig for more wisdom in the "Cash in a Flash" book.

Important points I picked up from Cash in a Flash

The Inner Winner
* All of us can hear two voices -- the inner whinner and the inner winner.
* The inner whiner is the one who criticizes, discourage, and look for excuses for you not to do what you love doing.
* The inner winner one who forgives, encourages and look for reasons for you to do what you love doing.
* Successful people learned to listen more to their inner winner, and to silence their inner whinner. They realize that listening to the inner whinner will only hold them back.
* The inner whinner is the voice you heard from your mind, the inner winner is the voice you can hear from your heart.

(So it's like this, "The heart says I want, the mind says you can."

Therefore, my wants and dreams come from my heart. It is my mind that will encourage me by focusing on the reward or discourage me by focusing on the many what-if's, the nameless fears... hmmmm very interesting. Therefore, I have two separate and independent powerful forces within me. The heart says I want to the things that make me "feel good", the mind looks for ways how to get what I want. If I can make them both agree with each other on one particular goal, I can do great things, even earn One Million Dollars In 90 Days! Eureka!!! The  First, I need to do now is to find something that will knock me off my shoes, and Wow me to the max that as a consequence I will badly want to earn One Million Dollars. For example, I can still hear a nagging whisper from my mind that says, "Can you really do it? I really need to find a terrific WOW dream fast...")

The Dream Team
* To succeed in life you need to network with other people who have the same mind wavelength as yours, the same awareness of the world around as you have...

(Now I know why my Coach tapped me...hehehehe...he wants me to be a part of his dream team. Great!)

* The key to success is interdependence, not independence and definitely, not dependence.

(So to succeed we really need to know how to care, work and cooperate with other people. No wonder Jesus said that the 2nd greatest commandment is, "To love other people as much as ourselves. Jesus doesn't just wants us to live harmoniously with each other, He also wants us to succeed in life! God is cool!)

Recapped of the three Key ingredients to success
  • Wow Now. yourself with your dream such that you will badly want to reach it, such that your dream becomes more real than your fears. The technique called virtualization can help a lot
  • Inner Winner. Listen to your heart, listen to what your heart wants most specially the positive and the worthwhile, and train yourself to silence your inner whinner.
  • Dream Team. Join a team of people that has the same mindset as you are, or better yet, has better mindset as you are.
(Wow! Now I belong to a dream team under the leadership of my Coach. What I need to do now is to find a WOW dream, and to zip my inner whiner. Yahooo! One Million Dollar come to Papa...)

- - - - - - - - - - - CLOSE THE BOOK - - - - - - - - - - -

My Coach just texted me to do something "different" this morning. I will wash my car...

No comments:

Post a Comment