Sunday, May 9, 2010

Day 5: Happy Mother's Day

Days Remaining: 86 Days

Today is Mother's Day.

I focused on making my post for the Daily Snacks for the Soul dedicated just to all the mothers out there. Besides today is Sunday; I normally post articles in the Daily Snacks for the Soul every Sun and Fri.

I received text messages from my Coach this morning.

Risk...You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courages to lose sight of the shore.

Coach: You need to finish the book soon so that you can move on to the next lesson.

Hey, I've only read about 1/4 of the book. I want to go on my own comfortable pace so that I won't miss a thing...

Coach: You still need to read a dozen of books more to connect all the dots of Success.

Hey, I can only read one book in a month. What does my Coach expects me to do -- stop working and read books all day?

Coach: One step at a time, but it's not a walk in the park. Remember this is a challenge.

I think his right. I need to step out of my comfort zone, stop doing the usual things that will not contribute to my success, and make dramatic changes to my life.

Coach: This is the best way to stretch the spirit. I told you to imagine that you need a million in 90 days. Whether you think you can or cannot, you're right!

Wow! I can understand that now...

Coach: I have to emphasize, we are not on this challenge for me to teach you to live comfortable secured life and stay in your comfort zone. Got it?

Loud and clear, Coach...I love it when someone will push me to reach for my dream.

Now I need to finish the Cash in a Flash real quick.

1 comment:

  1. Raoul!! I'm Hanz!! hehehe.. im sure kuya tony told you about me..hehehe he also shared to me of making a blog on my 90 day challenge and as i was trying out blog names...boom! i landed in yours!! hahaha..looking forward to meet you!

    ReplyDelete